Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Let's Get Started

Hi All!

I am so excited to be starting this blog! I am new to the whole 'blog scene' so I am learning as I go:) Should be interesting Ha Ha.

I feel the Gold Coast has been needing a voice for our unborn babies for a long time and I hope to be able to provide a platform for mums, dads and anyone else to talk about their experiences as well as seeking advice, education and support in the matter of unplanned pregnancies, abortion and anything else of that nature. I want this to be a place of no judgment or condemnation.

I would like to offer support to anyone in need of advice, help or even a friendly ear.

There are other options available for unplanned pregnancies than abortion, I am not here to place judgment just to enlighten you to the facts and offer support in anyway I can.

So stay tuned as I share my own story and experiences ,

Thanks, blog again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live

Deuteronomy 30:19