Saturday, June 13, 2009

Incomplete.....

As I look over my beautiful family as they sleep I cant help but feel that there is one set of blankets that I dont get to tuck in, one forehead I dont get to kiss, one missing........

I know that I am the one who is missing out, I know that my baby is waiting for me in Heaven, I know she is safe, it is really me who is suffering not her.

I have been there, been in the position of thinking ' This is just not the right time' 'It isn't really a baby yet anyway' 'It is so easy to make it go away'

If someone, One Person had the courage to stand up and say, 'Not your timing, but His' 'It is a baby from the moment of conception' 'You will never be able to take it back' perhaps my home would feel complete.

I love my family, I love my babies I want to be someones One Person...............

No comments:

Post a Comment


I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live

Deuteronomy 30:19