Thursday, July 2, 2009

Politicaly Incorrect

I feel so concerned for the world today, in that we are really buying into this notion that,' If it feels good and no one seems to be getting hurt then it's ok. '

We have let our morals, standards and beliefs slide down the political correctness slope. We are being forced into silence by this 'PC' notion and it really disturbs me. Standing up for what you believe in is so frowned upon. We are being taught to Accept and Tolerate, when we need to be speaking up for righteousness .
Righteousness, Justice, Honour are all becoming curse words in society. It's like ' How dare you tell me what is right and wrong!'

So then what is to become the new 'PC' standard of Right and Wrong? Who is in charge of this new benchmark?

We are led to believe that marriage is temporary at best, children are disposable and God serves us.

Well, I will not be silenced. Marriage is a sacred bond between a Man and a Woman. It is a covenant union Under God and established by God to display His Kingdom, Love and ways on earth .It was made to protect us and bless us by Him who LOVES us.

Children are a blessing, a gift from Heaven sent to show and teach us the Father's heart.
Would the world really want a God who treats us as they treat their children! God sent us children so that we could see how He loves us. To better understand His ways. Children teach us God's grace and mercy.
When my child does something wrong I dont turn away from them. I dont stop loving them. I correct them, discipline them where necessary and continue to love them. There is so much to be learned about God through the relationships He places in our lives.

He is not just a booming voice from the clouds shouting condemnation to all! He is a teacher, a healer and a Father.

And I am pretty sure He is not Politically Correct.

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you, your heart and talent for words never cease to amaze me.
    God bless you now and always for having the courage to stand up for what is right without judgement or condemnation for others.
    I pray that many women read this, those that need help to heal or help to stand up for what is right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog from my friend Judi. Wow. You so well express many thoughts that are very dear to my heart. I just posted about life today on my own blog and then was so blessed to read your thoughts here.

    May God protect you and stand with you as you stand for Him and for the life that only He gives.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete


I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live

Deuteronomy 30:19